Our sunset trips runs 7 days a week all year round and commences at approximately 2pm with meeting points in both Ao Nang and Railay. We make our way out to the islands in front of Railay – (Poda, Chicken, Si and Ta Ming), where we go snorkeling and swimming. We also have a 2 person kayak and 4 Stand Up Paddle Boards for our guests to use. Do as much or as little as you like. Our teak deck is perfect for relaxing and taking in the majestic views. We end the day sailing back towards the Railay Peninsula whilst watching the sun set over the Andaman. Finally we get to swim in the waters next to Pranang Beach for those that want to experience swimming in the bio-luminescence after dark.
- trip cost
- Adult ฿ 2800
Child ฿ 1800 ( 4-12 years)
INFANTS FREE OF CHARGE (0 – 3 YEARS)
- Trip Time
- 2:00 PM TO 8:00 PM
- MEETING POINT TIME
- AO NANG – 1:15 PM
RAILAY – 1:30 PM
- Book Now
OUR TOUR IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO WEATHER AND TIDAL CONDITIONS
HIGHLIGHTS OF SUNSET CRUISE
- Suitable for all ages, our trip includes free flow water, juice and soft drinks along with fruit, snacks and a delicious Thai buffet dinner. (Vegetarian options available).
- English speaking experienced guides.
- All snorkeling equipment and life jackets are included.
- Prescription masks are also available.
- 1 kayak and 4 Stand Up Paddle Boards for our guests to use.
- We have a western-style bathroom on board.
- Cocktails, beer, spirits, and wine can be purchased from our bar.
Please note that we don’t actually go onto the islands. We snorkel and then come back to the boat.